Our clients, their health and well-being are our highest priority. And for this reason we have taken a series of measures and protocols for additional cleaning, hygiene and physical distance to guarantee the safety of our guests and that of our team. These measures follow the recommendations of health and hygiene experts from health authorities and the World Health Organization.
1.- Preventive cleaning and security measures.
At ELE HOTELES we work with high standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Additionally, we have revised our processes, expanding frequency and disinfection measures to cover the new current health and safety circumstances.
These processes are applied in all areas of the hotel to guarantee our clients a safe stay.
Below we explain them for your knowledge:
IN THE ROOMS
- We wash bedding and towels in laundries certified in biocontamination control.
- During the cleaning of your room, we remove the dirty clothes in a sealed bag without coming into contact with the clean clothes
- We remove decorative elements (cushions, plaids, rugs) as a sanitation measure.
- We disinfect the surfaces, furniture and all the elements of the room and the sink with highly sanitized approved products.
- We deposit the remote control of the television in the room, previously disinfected, in a sealed bag.
- We increased the ventilation time during the cleaning process of the rooms.
- We replace reusable elements with biodegradable disposables.
- We eliminate non-expendable forms and magazines from the rooms. At Reception they can provide you with all the necessary information in digital format.
- We offer the possibility to our clients to refuse the cleaning service during their stay (with a maximum of three nights)
To ensure compliance with these measures, we have established specific supervision and verification controls.
- We carry out a continuous sanitation of the elements, devices, surfaces and furniture that may be in contact with our customers.
- We disinfect all room opening cards to deliver them in complete safety.
- We offer the disinfection of your suitcase to all clients who require it.
- We have the following protection elements for our clients:
o Disinfecting gel.
o Hygienic masks.
o Disposable gloves.
(These elements may be subject to additional charge)
- We implement new elements of security and physical distance:
o Acrylic screen on the counter.
o Distance marks between clients and reception staff.
o Digitized information about the hotel's services and hours as well as other information of interest about the destination
IN RESTAURANT AND BAR
(These measures are established depending on the different phases dictated by the competent authorities)
- We eliminate decorative elements in the restaurant area and we extreme clean and disinfect crockery, cutlery and table linen.
- We carry out continuous cleaning of surfaces and furniture that may be in contact with our customers.
- We rearranged the furniture in the restaurant areas, bar and terrace to keep the recommended physical distances.
- The type of service will be adapted to the regulations issued by the competent authorities. Therefore, the way in which they will be served may be affected.
IN COMMON AREAS OF THE HOTEL
- We rearranged the furniture in the hotel's common areas (Hall, Restaurant, Bar, Terrace) to keep the recommended physical distances.
- We include a single-use paper dispenser in the sinks in public areas
2. Committed to our team:
- HYGIENE: hand hygiene is considered one of the most effective measures to prevent the spread of germs and prevent COVID-19 infection. We urge employees and recommend customers to do frequent hand washing with soap and water. There are disinfecting gels in work areas for regular use.
- PREVENTION: Our staff at the hotel is undergoing diagnostic tests for COVID-19. In addition, each day upon arrival at the hotel is subjected to temperature control. All the staff uses protective elements such as gloves and masks. The cleaning team complies with all the measures required by the Ministry of Health.
- TRAINING: All our employees have received specific training in hygiene and safety against COVID-19
- EMPLOYEE AREA AND BACK OFFICE: In the staff work areas we have applied the same reinforcement in hygiene and safety measures, as well as the same distance regulations.
3. We recommend:
- Hand hygiene is considered one of the most effective measures to prevent the spread of germs and prevent COVID-19 infection. We remember to carry out frequent hand washing with soap and water. There are disinfecting gels in common areas for use on a regular basis.
- We recommend the use of masks in common areas and when leaving the hotel.
- Cover your mouth with your elbow when coughing or sneezing, or use disposable tissues.
- Respect within the hotel the recommended physical distance measures by means of exceptional signage, protective partitions and rearrangement of the furniture.
- We provide information at the hotel reception on prevention measures.